Updated on 26/02/2021
• email address, telephone number, and other contact details;
• date of birth or age;
• information about a person's dealings with Sunflower or Sunflower's customers and suppliers;
• standard tech information such as your device ID, device type, computer and connection information, geo-location information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information;
• any other personal information which may be required to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our Software, Website or Application;
• facilitating contact between Service Provider(s) and you regarding services you have purchased via the Platform;
• to send you service, support, and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
• to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website, business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
Sunflower may disclose your personal information to third parties that provide Sunflower's payment gateway, marketing, logistics, and technology support services. Also, we will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service. We may disclose personal information in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, updates, or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. Should you choose not to receive them in the future, you may opt out of receiving them by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email, SMS, or push notification.
In the event that we sell or buy businesses or their assets or engage in transfers, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control, and other similar transactions, customer or user information is generally one of the transferable business assets. Thus, your personal information may be subject to such a transfer. In the unlikely event of insolvency, personal information may be transferred to a trustee or debtor in possession and then to a subsequent purchaser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) allows you to get access to and correct the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out below.